Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hope street fashion market is the new IT market :)
















Here are picks of just some of the lovely stuff there was, this past weekend
at the Hope street Fashion and (Yummy) food market.
add their facebook page to get all the info City Bowl Market on Hope.

The one thing I can not get over is the fresh roses they sell that last up to 6 months with no water.
  Naturally I got myself some black ones, they are a dream come true :)

It really is the hottest new market in town and should not be missed .
Thanks for all the lovely Babette supporters, cant wait to see you guys again.

Ps. Sorry bout the ugly date on the picks my camera was on a total wrong setting.
and being as blind as I am, couldn't see it ... oops!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...